- Location: Glasgow
- Job Type: Other Managerial Job Function
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive + bonus and benefits
- Date Posted: 06/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 15/01/2022
Continuous Improvement Manager FMCG
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: Competitive + bonus and benefits
My client is passionate about the quality of their products and equally so about driving continuous improvement across their business. They are recruiting for a dynamic CI Leader/Facilitator to continue the roll out of the Lean Programme on site.
- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management and TPM within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
- A background in training and delivering CI/Lean training of this kind is essential.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TPM, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Reporting to the Site Lead, as CI Leader you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working with operators and engineers to lead projects.
- You will lead the implementation of TPM on site.
- You will be responsible for training of CI techniques and the steps needed at all levels.
- Youwill drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- Youwill implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED etc
- To explore new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- My client is a very large and successful food manufacturing group and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Leader to join their team and progress their career.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emma Hanson quoting ref EH/CIM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.