- Location: Devon
- Job Type: CI/Process
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £60k - £70k DOE + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 09/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 09/02/2024
Continuous Improvement Manager
Major food manufacturer, who supply the major multiples with high quality, instantly recognisable products. They’re on a journey for operational excellence and looking to recruit an exceptional CI Manager.
Salary: £60k – £70k DOE + excellent benefits
- Educated in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing techniques and ideally degree qualified in a technical/business discipline.
- Previous professional work experience in a complex manufacturing environment – Food or FMCG.
- Experience with Value Stream Management tools, Kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies is advantageous.
- Ability to influence managers, stakeholders, and project leaders to ensure timely and successful completion of Continuous Improvement projects.
Your next mission:
- You will drive the development of the Continuous Improvement programme to improve engagement and empowerment across the site via effective communication and employee involvement.
- Analyse production and capability data to define Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Through data analysis, advise the Senior Managers on potential initiatives and areas of focus.
- Support and challenge the Continuous Improvement Champions in the delivery of projects.
- Monitor and measure results and progress of the programme and report as required.
- Model advanced problem-solving and Lean Leader behaviour and cultivate that behaviour across the site.
- Communicate successes and positive changes across the business.
About the company:
- A dynamic, forward-thinking company, with ambitious profit targets and growth plans.
- Supplier of high-end products with a reputation for quality
- Well respected by its impressive customer base
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM15712 in the subject field to hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk or call Hannah on 0161 832 7463.