- Location: Lancashire area
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000
- Date Posted: 18/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Are you looking for a new role in as a CI engineer with a multisite FMCG business?
– Opportunity to improve across three sites.
– Stable, long running company which can offer you a secure future.
– Supportive company culture and strong CI culture.
– Responsibility for driving CI across three sites in three categories.
– Implement lean manufacturing tools and projects.
– Opportunity to implement new technologies and work with manufacturing team.
– Ideally from food or packaging background.
– Six sigma lean green belt at minimum
– Degree level qualification in engineering discipline is necessary.
Salary and package.
Cycle to work scheme.
Health care cash back plan. 22 days plus bank holidays (30).
If you’re looking for a new challenge, then apply with your CV today!
07399 934 816