Compliance TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 10/07/2019
Yeo Valley are independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yoghurts, desserts and ice-cream both for the Yeo brand and most of the UK Retailers.
Location: HO Blagdon, Somerset (responsible for 4 sites)
Salary: up to £40k + benefits.
Yeo Valley are working exclusively with Silven to recruit a Compliance Technologist to join their Technical team. This new role has been created to help drive forward the exciting plans they have mapped out for the next five years, ensuring that the business continues to be independent, sustainable and maintain their growth.
Reporting to the Compliance Technical Manager you will be responsible for supporting site compliance of Food retailer Codes of Practice and driving the business to exceed retail and industry standards
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment essential; dairy an advantage.
- Higher education qualification in Food Science / Technology – although hands on experience with proven results is equally considerable.
- A good communicator, excellent people skills and the ability to influence on all levels.
- HACCP (L4 desirable), Food Hygiene (L4 desirable), audit experience
- Knowledge of retail standards
- Business Partnering and collaboratively improving the sites to embed a food safety culture at all levels.
- Raising site compliance levels by supporting the teams to delivery best practice.
- Auditing and coaching on Food Safety, Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and support sites with root cause analysis.
Great career progression – Yeo Valley have huge future plans. The right candidate has the opportunity to quickly climb through the Technical ranks with the support experts that are without doubt top of their game!
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref KG/5224 or call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.