- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £28k
- Date Posted: 05/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Compliance Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Location: Greater Manchester
Shifts: Mon-Fri, Days
- Ensure products are manufactured safely and to specification in compliance with Food Legislation and company codes of practice.
- Investigate customer complaints and respond in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement environment, through Internal audits, GMP audits etc.
- Challenge the company’s degree of compliance against customer specific policies and retailer codes of practice to ensure everything is correct.
- Ensure Non-Conformances are closed out in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- To be aware of the individual products and raw materials requirements and demonstrate the ability to identify problems and report on them.
- Previous experience working in Quality within food manufacturing is essential.
- Capable of working independently and in an organised manner to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- HACCP and Food Safety qualified desirable.
- A well-established business with a passion for developing their employees and allowing them to grow as the business grows.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity contact Amelia for a confidential conversation on 0161 832 7463 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – Reference AHC/14402