- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000
- Date Posted: 12/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 16/02/2024
Compliance Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Compliance Technologist
Location: South Yorkshire
- Maintain food safety and quality parameters and ensure compliance with HACCP food safety systems, retailer, and legislative requirements.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives as detailed within the technical strategy and ensure that allergen management and species control systems are fully compliant with legislative.
- Ensure that there are effective systems in place for managing change on site and that customer and site nutritional test regimes are maintained.
- Maintain both customer and internal relationships while ensuring that all items of process spend are controlled to create budget compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the technical department within the food manufacturing industry.
- A degree is desirable within a food science, nutrition, or a related discipline.
- HACCP level 3 and above is essential and Food hygiene level 4 is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively and be a team player within a close-knit team.
- Self-organised approach, being able to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Will have close attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team who values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.email@example.com quoting reference JE/15735.