- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £27k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 06/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Based – Greater Manchester
Salary – £27k + Benefits.
Award winning business that are expanding rapidly and growing their teams on site. They’re looking for compliance talent that want to grow with them. Is this you?
- Complete internal audits against the BRC v8 plus retailer codes of practice standard on time.
- Work alongside the Compliance and Quality teams to ensure all schedules are up to date and accurate.
- New raw material approval, sign off raw material specification and risk assessments will be a key focus.
- Support the Compliance Manager with conducting supplier food safety audits – approval audits, routine and reactive including overseas travel.
- Challenge the company’s degree of compliance against customer specific policies and retailer codes of practice to ensure everything is correct.
- Ensure Non-Conformances are closed out in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Proven background in compliance within a food manufacturer that supplies to the major retailers.
- BRC v8 knowledge is essential.
- Capable of working independently and in an organised manner to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Significant auditing experience is required, ideally you will have an internal auditing qualification.
- HACCP Level 3 ideally, level 2 is essential.
- Not only is this company a global leader with a significant global presence within Food manufacturing but they are also awarded for that fact.
- Won many retailer awards for their delicious products.
- Passion for developing their employees and allowing them to grow as the business grows.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity contact Hannah for a confidential conversation on 07450406505 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org