- Location: London
- Job Type: Sales / Accounts Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £32k
- Date Posted: 08/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 13/10/2023
Park Royal, London
Salary: up to £32k
(Job Ref: AD/14067)
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Commercial Executive to join our client’s dynamic team. As a leader in the food manufacturing sector, they offer a unique opportunity for growth and advancement in a rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in sales, marketing, and business development within the food manufacturing sector.
- Experience of sales and account management within FMCG.
- Good level of communication and presentation capability as a Commercial Executive.
- An understanding of how UK retailers operate, experience with the following retailers would be beneficial (Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco, Co-op, ASDA and Costco)
- Ambition to step up and manage own accounts.
- You will be able to analyse sales data and make recommendations.
- To develop and build relationships with existing customers with the support of the team.
- To be the main point of contact for day-to-day customer queries.
- To prepare and assist in meeting presentations and product submissions to customers.
- Complete all general commercial admin, new line set up, promotional plans etc internally and on each customer system.
- Sales data analysis and support with accurate forecasting.
- You get to work with one of the fastest growing a sexiest brands in UK food manufacturing. The business has been doubling every year for the last few years. They have customers clambering over one another to get their products on their shelves.
- It’s fast paced, kinda hectic, and very full on.
- The business is investing so much money in their UK operation. They’re building more sites. They’re hiring more people. They’re having to sprint to keep up with demand, too.
- This means loads of opportunities for your own career development, as well as job security.
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too email@example.com quoting reference #AD/14067