- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Commercial/Sales
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30k - £40k DOE
- Date Posted: 21/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/12/2023
Role: Commercial Executive
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: c£30k – £40k DOE.
This is an opportunity for an organised and committed individual to join an established business with very realistic paths for progression to management.
Responsibilities to include:
- Support the Account Manager on all day-to-day activities.
- Maximise profitable sales growth across key retail accounts.
- Working closely with other departments through forecasting and delivery.
- Supporting the team with detailed administration of customer tenders.
- Benchmarking and sampling requests for key retail customers.
- Support NPD on product launches, promotions, projects etc.
- Supporting with commercial presentations
- Degree / A level or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Background in FMCG, ideally food manufacturing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel and Outlook
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a business who are investing and opening new sites.
- It’s a clear development path for you to progress.
- Competitive salary with an annual pay review.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting HM15333 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call me on 0161 832 7463