- Location: Northeast Lincolnshire commutable from Grimsby, Cleethorpes.
- Job Type: Commercial/Sales
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: DOE c£35k - £50k + Benefits.
- Date Posted: 02/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/09/2022
Location – Northeast Lincolnshire commutable from Grimsby, Cleethorpes.
Salary – DOE c£35k – £50k + Benefits.
Posted by – Silven.
Heavily invested food manufacturer going through an exciting transition which they want you to play a strong part in!
- Offer your expertise and support to the commercial teams on new product launches, initiatives, strategies, tenders, and all promotions.
- Manage the customer and product profitability whilst offering ideas and challenging the benefits of ideas put across to the teams.
- Manage inflation and drive appropriate actions forward to assist the sales team through recovery.
- Weekly KPI management including sales and margins, adjustments, analysis, and reports.
- Monthly reporting, analysis & insight of future facing Forecast outputs.
- You will need to have significant knowledge of budget controls, forward forecasting, and commercial finance.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level.
- You will need to be either a qualified accountant or working towards a CIMA / ACCA or equivalent.
- A large majority of your position is going to be communication focussed both nationally and internationally so it’s important you have strong communication skills.
- Now part of a wider portfolio of successful food manufacturing businesses that are consistently growing year on year.
- The aim for this role is to grow into a senior analyst where you will work closely with the international senior leadership teams across commercial and finance.
If you want to apply for this role then contact Hannah on 01618327463 or email email@example.com a copy of your CV quoting reference HM11680