- Location: Scottish Borders
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£65k - £75k w/ car allowance and bonus.
- Date Posted: 28/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2023
Capital Project Manager – FMCG
Location – Multi Sites.
Salary – c£65k – £75k w/ car allowance and bonus.
Job Title – Project Engineer
- You must have the basic core competencies for Project Engineering installations in a Manufacturing environment before you can be considered for this role, preferably Food Manufacturing and/or Pharma.
- You will need to have a solid Engineering Qualification. Preferably a HNC or equivalent.
- It is highly preferred if you have a Project Management qualification i.e. Prince 2 with a full understanding of the funnel basic, CDM writing, CAD, general infrastructure, CIP Development.
- You will need to have experience managing multiple capex projects simultaneously across multiple locations varying in value.
- You must have experience at management level.
- You will have the responsibility to run with multiple Projects ranging from the value of 500k all the way up to 5 to 6 million.
- Projects will include but are not limited too line installations, robotic installation, new factory installations, optimisation projects, civil and manufacturing.
- You will be working with key stakeholders of the business to ensure the success of the CAPEX implementation alongside the Project Manager.
- You will report into the Group Project Manager with a dotted line into the Engineering Director.
- This is a multi-site-based role across England and overall, an incredible opportunity to develop your Project Engineering career alongside some of the brightest mind in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- A worldwide leader of the Food Manufacturing world. They offer fantastic career development, a chance to learn from some of the best in the game and an opportunity to be part of a huge portfolio.
If you are interested in find out more about this position, then contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM13639