Capital Project EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 08/10/2019
Capital Project Engineer
(Full Time Fixed term contract)
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Capital Project Engineer
Location: Cornwall, Exeter, Plymouth
Salary: Up to £47,500 + an excellent benefits package including a Bonus and Discounts.
A chance to work with our Market Leading FMCG Client, where some of the nation’s Favourite products are produced! We are currently recruiting for a Talented Capital Project Engineer to join the team.
- Will have previous experience as a Project Engineer and/or will have worked for a capital/change management team.
- Will be able to show how they have successfully delivered capital projects.
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate and negotiate effectively across all levels.
- Will have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Will strive for high standards, seeking innovative solutions and riving continuous improvement whilst maintaining a high standard of professional commitment.
The role and responsibilities:
- To deliver capital projects on time, within budget and to the agreed deliverables.
- To manage the delivery of simultaneous projects on site.
- To ensure design research and technical development of equipment is supportive of future growth.
- Compile accurate reports relevant to the project status on a regular basis.
- To manage finances to ensure all targets are achieved for capital, expense asset write-off and accruals.
- To implement and monitor engineering best practices.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref HS/6009 or ring me on for a confidential discussion.