- Location: South West London
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45k plus benefits
- Date Posted: 31/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Buyer – Packaging
Do you have experience in sourcing packaging and raw materials for food manufacturing? Do you want to work for an innovative food manufacturer/supplier?
Role: Packaging Buyer
Location: South West London
Salary: £45k plus benefits
Buyer – The Candidate:
- Must have a few years’ experience in a Packaging Buyer role, within a food manufacturing environment
- Will ideally be degree and CIPS qualified
- Must be able to demonstrate sourcing of new suppliers and products
- Must be able to demonstrate improvements / achievements made in the current and previous roles.
Buyer – The Role:
- Working closely with the NPD team, responsible for all commercial aspects of packaging sourcing and procurement.
- Communicate with the supply chain teams to ensure procurement strategies are being followed and updated.
- Source all raw materials / packaging, through the existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers where necessary.
- Make recommendations for positive change to improve purchasing / supply processes.
- My client is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality food products across a range of categories.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career fantastic development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PBH in the subject field to email@example.com or call Emma on 0161 832 7463.