- Location: Warwickshire
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000- £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Date Posted: 19/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
£35,000- £50,000 (depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity to be a key cog in the business who are on of the best in the products they provide . You will be buying products from all over the world in a fast paced environment. The company is passionate about developing people this business is an excellent place for you to grow.
- Negotiate price and rates, ensure the best deals are made on volume and cost.
- Develop relationship with suppliers with short, medium and long term programmes.
- Be accountable for stock level management with due consideration to storage capacity & costs, quality, residency limits and best purchasing price.
- Experience in a similar role purchasing a short shelf life product, preferably with global supply chains.
- Experience of contract and supply negotiation.
- Understanding of global supply chain including air, sea and land freight.
- Multi-lingual (desirable)
Hit apply below or ring 0161 832 7463 and ask for Louis.