- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
- Date Posted: 19/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/07/2023
Business Improvement Manager
£45,000 – £55,000
Job Reference: GG/13429
Would you like to take the lead on BI projects at the regional flagship site of a global FMCG company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead projects and project teams at a well invested, growing site that is committed to operational excellence.
- Put together project teams.
- Leading projects.
- An excellent communicator with a strong personality
- An exceptional data analyst
- A track record of delivering business improvement (BI) / Operational Excellence (OPEX) / Continuous Improvement (CI) projects
Suitable candidates may have relevant degrees, black belts in six sigma or have a background in production management or a combination of all three.
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/13429.