- Location: Derbyshire
- Job Type: Business Development Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50-80k (DOE)
- Date Posted: 11/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/08/2023
Business Development Manager – Food Industry
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Derbyshire (REMOTE)
Salary: £50-80k (DOE)
Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a proven track record in sales to major food manufacturers? My client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and drive growth in the business within the food industry. As a key member of the organization, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with major food manufacturers, identifying new business opportunities, and achieving revenue targets.
- Develop and implement a strategic business development plan targeting major food manufacturers to drive sales and revenue growth.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the food industry by conducting market research, attending industry events, and leveraging existing networks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within major food manufacturers.
- Understand the needs and challenges of food manufacturers and present our products/services as solutions that add value to their operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and operations, to deliver tailored solutions to customers.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements to secure profitable business deals.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to proactively identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive presentations and proposals to key stakeholders.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or account management, specifically targeting major food manufacturers.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry, including an understanding of major players, market trends, and challenges.
- Strong network and established relationships with key decision-makers in major food manufacturing companies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and build rapport at all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events.
To apply, contact Amelia on 0161 832 7463 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AHC/13586