- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50k
- Date Posted: 31/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 05/05/2023
Assistant Technical Manager
Highly successful food manufacturer looking to expand their technical team. They’ve recently just had a huge influx of investment on site!
- You will need to have a minimum of HACCP Level 3, Food Safety Level 3 and significant QA Manager / Supervisor experience before applying.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team and/or individual and highlight strong examples of developing them.
- A strong understanding of agriculture is essential as you will be dealing with farmers from time to time.
- Desirable experience and knowledge include microbiology, train the trainer and fresh food processing.
- You will be working closely and supporting the Technical Manager on site, essentially working as a number 2.
- Oversee the QC’s, QA’s, and hygiene on site alongside the TM.
- You will have a level of autonomy with this position especially when it comes to the quality department.
- Career progression is on offer with this position whether that be on this site or across the group.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers.
- Site has recently just had a stream of investment to upgrade all facilities.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV quoting reference #HM12981