- Location: Central London (high end)
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50k
- Date Posted: 08/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Assistant Technical Manager
Location: Central London
Assistant Technical Manager position which will grow into the Technical Manager through clear succession planning and development. If you’re look to grow your career, then this is one for you!
- Relevant qualifications are required. Degree preferred but not essential.
- Experience with agents and brokers is preferred.
- HACCP Level 4 is required.
- Good understanding of the ISO and HACCP quality systems, quality philosophies and techniques.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- Can you demonstrate a clear, hands on and engaging style of communication?
- Drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes in line with the site’s Operational Vision and Group Strategy.
- Lead and develop the site Food Safety Culture, ensuring that all direct and indirect reports are aware of their responsibilities towards the maintaining and improvement of this culture.
- There will be a level of autonomy with this position so you must be able to confidently speak with overheads and international suppliers.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in all areas of the operation, guaranteeing compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product, and Health & Safety standards.
- One the UK leaders in their category product with lots of opportunities to develop your career alongside some of the brightest technical minds in food and drink.
To apply for this role contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406050 or email Hannah a copy of your CV to Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference HM11578