- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000
- Date Posted: 26/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Assistant Distribution Manager
Are you an Assistant Distribution Manager looking for a new opportunity? I’ve got an exciting new opportunity as an Assistant Distribution Manager within a Food Manufacturing company!
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Assistant Distribution Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – clear and effective
- Able to identify opportunity from large data sets, tracking trends and taking the opportunities.
- Deliver communication to the team on KPI’s and manage feedback effectively
- To plan and deliver a great service to our customers with maximum efficiency.To form great relationships with agencies and other 3rd parties, making sure that the delivery of our product gets to our customers safely, on time and in full.
- To be able to present complicated information simply and to drive continuous improvement through management information continuously reviewing ways to aid efficiency, add value and reduce costs.
- Being proficient in using Microsoft Power Point and Excel.To be able to analyse data and build plans based on that understanding.
- To work with all other departments to ensure the service we provide to our internal customers runs in parallel with our delivery plan and resource.
- My client is a successful food manufacturer supplying the major retailers
- Due to an internal promotion, an opening has arisen.
- Further growth is planned and so this is an exciting time to join this business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/12493 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.