- Location: Northwest London
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25k during probation, £28k after passed probation
- Date Posted: 02/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Are you a graduate working in the Food Manufacturing sector looking for your next role in Quality?
Job Title: Assembly QA
Location: Northwest London
Salary: Up to £25k during probation, £28k after passed probation
Days: M-F (with flexibility)
- Are you a truly passionate foodie, degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have experience in a Quality or Technical role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you full of drive, energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn?
Reporting the Quality Manager, you will be playing a key role in the BRC accreditation of the business and ensuring new products meet food safety requirements.
- Maintaining the food safety and quality management systems in accordance with BRC standards
- Managing BRC related documentation including updating quality systems, traceability and complaint investigation
- Managing supplier quality processes and documentation, including developing product specifications
- Managing the consumer complaints process, monitoring trends and implementing corrective actions
- Challenging all standards to improve quality and customer service
- Rapidly expanding food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Quality professional to join this progressive business.
- Close-knit team operating a brand-new factory with opportunities for progression and to kickstart a career in food.
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference #AHC12238