- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£59k
- Date Posted: 24/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 23/02/2024
Area Engineering Manager
Location – Merseyside
Salary – c£59k
Job Title – Electrical Engineering Manager.
- You must have the basic core competencies for Electrical Engineering installations in a Manufacturing environment before you can be considered for this role, preferably Food Manufacturing and/or Pharma.
- You will need to have a solid Electrical Engineering Qualification. Preferably a HNC or equivalent.
- It is highly preferred if you have a knowledge of engineering equipment like Allen Bradley, Rockwell, PLCs.
- You must have experience at management level.
- You will be a part of the Engineering team on site, being the site electrical lead.
- Ensure the onsite operation is efficient, maintenance and consistent improvement of electrical systems and equipment.
- You will be working with key stakeholders of the business to ensure the success of the CAPEX implementation alongside the Project Manager.
- You will report into the Site Engineering Manager.
- Monday to Friday days-based role.
- A worldwide leader of the Food Manufacturing world. They offer fantastic career development, a chance to learn from some of the best in the game and an opportunity to be part of a huge portfolio.
- This is an incredible opportunity to develop your Engineering career alongside some of the brightest mind in the Food Manufacturing industry.
If you are interested in find out more about this position, then contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah at Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference HM15806