- Location: Northern Ireland
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £40k
- Date Posted: 02/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Assistant Hygiene Manager
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: up to £40k
(Job Ref: AD/14353)
Are you passionate about maintaining impeccable standards of cleanliness and safety? Do you excel at leading teams and ensuring compliance with hygiene regulations? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
Our client is committed to delivering the highest levels of quality and safety to their customers. As a leader in food manufacturing, they understand the critical importance of maintaining top-notch hygiene standards. They are now seeking an experience and dedicated Hygiene Manager to join their team and drive excellence in cleanliness, sanitation and safety.
- Hygiene management experience in a BRC Food Site. (Non negotiable)
- Degree level qualification in a Food or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory role within a FMCG environment
- Intermediate HACCP, Intermediate Food Hygiene qualified
- Responsible for the resource planning, recruitment, management, motivation and training of the hygiene team.
- To ensure all cleaning is carried out to the highest quality, consistency and food safety standards inline with the company and customer expectations.
- To be the main point of contact for the external chemical supplier enabling clear lines of communication for project roll out and performance monitoring.
- To identify and lead continuous improvement projects driving efficiencies, cost savings and quality improvement into the hygiene program.
- To be accountable for the site’s compliance from a hygiene perspective to all relevant legislation, certification and customer code’s of practice, participating in the internal and external audit program as required.
- As one of the largest international food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too email@example.com quoting reference #AD/14353