Engineering Shift ManagerPosted 13th February 2018 (6 days ago)
Engineering Shift Manager
Salary: up to £46k
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off (rotating days and nights)
I am currently looking for an experienced Engineering Shift Manager to join one of my major food and drink manufacturing client.
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical engineering (17th edition)
- Good IT skills (Manufacturing systems etc)
- Awareness of Heath & Safety and other relevant legislation
Knowledge and production management experience within FMCG or Food Manufacturing is essential. You must also be good (or great) at leading and coaching high performing teams. You will also have an understanding and some experience in working and meeting objectives efficiently and timely.
Your main role will be to manage the sites engineering day-to-day operations ensuring systems are applied to deliver a safe, efficient and effective response to site activities.
- Providing support and advise as and when needed
- Effectively manage outside contractors and services
- Manage any issues directly relating to the workshop!
WHAT IS NEXT?
If you think this role is for you, then do not hesitate to get in contact! send me your CV with LD/3320 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (w) / 0703965454 (m). Give me a call for a confidential chat, I work out of office hours.
Not for you? Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Many thanks.