Warehouse ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 03/07/2019
Role: Warehouse Manager
Salary: c£40-£45k + benefits
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge with a highly successful manufacturing business?
They are huge company with opportunities for people to make a name for themselves and to develop within the business
- You will manage, lead, and develop your respective team ensuring and successful operations flow throughout the warehouse
- Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of all products and process within the role
- Implement Continuous Improvement programmes such as waste and energy reduction and 5S.
- Budgetary management and stock inventory control of all areas of the warehouse function
- To review process and warehousing methods on an ongoing basis to achieve capacity and systems improvement
- Responsible for the organisation of work required on service contracts
- Previous experience in modern warehouse operations management within a manufacturing industry is essential
- Experience of managing teams
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to coach and develop the team
- Experience of 3rd party logistics would be advantageous
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/5288 to carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463