Warehouse ManagerPosted 5th March 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Warehouse supervisor/ Team Leader
Location: Croydon, Twickenham, Epsom, Kingston
Salary: £22-25,000 + Pension, DAYS BASED
This exclusive role is a fantastic opportunity for days-based (Monday – Friday) Warehouse Supervisor to join an expanding Food manufacturer/ wholesaler. A real opportunity to join a highly professional organisation that is going from strength to strength.
- We are looking for a passionate Warehouse Team Manager who has ideally worked for a food manufacturer or for a fast-paced pick & pack operation, directly for a retailer/manufacturer.
- You will be an accomplished man-manager who has the ability to deliver in a fast paced environment and be able to motivate and lead your team in warehouse/stores.
- You will have extensive experience of using Warehouse Management System and is able to demonstrate the use and success of Continuous improvement techniques on the KPI results
- You can demonstrate good knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedure
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will work as part of the management team on this flagship site. Managing the Goods In/ Stores Warehouse on a day to day basis working with a small experienced team.
- As Warehouse supervisor / Goods In Team Manager you and your team will be responsible for putting away stock, management of inventory & picking orders Managing stock integrity, productivity and facilities within the warehouse operation.
- As part of your role you will continually reviewing all aspects of the warehouse operation and driving improvements in methods, procedures and efficiency on a day to day basis. Using your KPI results to drive Lean and CI Projects to deliver business objectives.
- You will work to maintain an environment that encourages employee participation and effective team working and ensuring employees are involved in the success of the operation through continual feedback and positive communication
- As Warehouse supervisor you will promote high standards of hygiene and housekeeping and ensuring compliance to all legislative Health & Safety requirements. Also ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality systems, industry standards and legal requirement
- You will provide a consistent, fair and thorough approach to the implementation of human resources policies and procedures across the team.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT4770 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463.