Warehouse ManagerPosted 10th January 2018
Role: Warehouse Manager
Location: Avon / Gloucestershire
Salary: circa £35k +benefits
Warehouse Manager Position in Avon / Gloucestershire
I am currently looking for a Warehouse Manager who has experience in Food Manufacturing or FMCG. The role is working for a market leading company who has multiple sites all over the UK.
- One of the largest FMCG companies in the U.K.
- Market Leading and multi sited business
Excellent business to work for, hugely successful and award winning. Lots of opportunity to grow your career further and with multi sites across the U.K. they can offer you help with training and progression.
- To manage and lead the warehouse operations ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and all relevant legislation is met at all times.
- Promote development and progression planning of personnel.
- Actively support improvements, CI projects and asset care.
What You Get;
Competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the largest and most reputable FMCG companies in the U.K.
The company can offer progression and training for the right candidates too if this is something that you desire.
- At least 3 years previous warehouse management experience
- Proven experience of managing teams within a fast-paced warehouse environment, preferably FMCG
- System knowledge and experience of warehouse management systems (WMS) such as Aurora – SY21
- PC literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office package (Excel & Word)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Capable of analysing and reporting KPI data.
Knowledge of Warehouse management experience within FMCG or Food Manufacturing is essential. You must be a great leader and will be managing a team of up to 30 people.
Be a team player, proactive, pragmatic and results driven – you’ll settle in the business perfectly.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with DF/3301 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!