Technical Project ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 14/11/2019
Technical Project Manager
This award-winning FMCG manufacturer is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (R&D)
Location: Central London – will include travel
Salary: circa £50k plus benefits.
My client – a crusading, world renowned brand are expanding their team. Due to their phenomenal growth they have a need for a passionate and driven Project Manager to oversee their increasing portfolio of highly innovative products.
Is this you?
Based at their iconic Head Office in London you will be responsible for ensuring products are launched on time to exceptional standards.
- Oversee and manage new projects from market to launch working with co-packers and suppliers
- Work with NPD and supply chain to manage budgets and schedules according to brief
- Attend factory trials and first factory launch of new products
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing and new third-party suppliers
- Degree educated with a strong science background
- Proven experience of managing multiple protects
- Experience of packaging, bottling and flavours development a distinct advantage
- Previous experience as a factory facing project manager
- Natural leader with a pro-active, can-do attitude
If you think this role is for you, email your CV to keeley.grindrod @silven.co. uk with KG/5948 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.