Technical Manager – DrinksPosted 29th April 2019 (4 weeks ago)
Technical Manager – Drinks
My client – a crusading, world renowned brand are going from strength to strength within their niche sector. Due to their phenomenal growth the Technical department has more than doubled in size in the last 12 months. If you are a passionate and motivated Technical leader they are looking to speak with you.
Job Title: Senior Technical Project Manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: circa £65k + benefits
- Technical development and project leadership experience with a track record of delivering results is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience of delivering new product technical development from concept to launch driving cross functional teams.
- Honours or Degree Equivalent in Science or Engineering is essential. Project Management and/or packaging diploma strong advantage.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations. Influential, motivating and confident decision maker.
- Experience of product and packaging development in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Create effective partnerships with Marketing, Supply Chain and Suppliers to enable flawless project delivery of key business objectives.
- Lead technical input on all development projects from concept and brief to commercialisation.
- Ensure all project work is compliant with the company’s technical processes and legal requirements related to packaging.
- Management, governance and delivery of the Technical Programme within the business globally.
- Manage the Technical budget, planning and tracing of project activity.
- Provide direction & leadership to project teams across all levels of the business.
- My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- his new opportunity now exists for a Senior Technical Project Manager to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/4855 or call me on 0161 832 7463.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.