Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 10/03/2020
Are you a Technical Manager with good leadership skills and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
Location: Glasgow area, Scotland
Salary: £55k plus benefits
- Do you have a proven track record in raising Quality standards in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment that supplies the UK’s retailers?
- Are you degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance?
- Can you demonstrate a clear and engaging style of communication?
If you can answer “yes” to most of the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Technical Manager:
- Drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes.
- Lead, coach and develop the Technical department.
- Act as a key contact with customers on all technical issues.
- KPI’s will clearly be aimed at minimising Quality Withdrawals and maintaining a BRC grade of A*.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- An excellent chance for career progression; we are looking for people with the potential for further promotion.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6258 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.