Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 26/02/2020
£Market Leading + Excellent Benefits
Job Reference: EH/TMHY
Are you an experienced Site Technical Manager who would like to join a blue-chip food company and world-class manufacturer?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business with a proud history.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation and maintenance of the factory quality management & food safety management system, to comply with site specific customer requirements and accreditations, – BRC, IFS, RSPO etc.
- As a key member of the leadership team, this role is responsible for driving employee engagement, creating the right culture through their values, delivering the business objectives for Technical and developing and implementing the company Technical strategy.
- The Technical Manager is multi-site lead for the technical function and has a strong passion for innovation and quality. A strong leader, able to influence people throughout the business to drive continuous improvement.
- You will ensure the business meets recognised international standards and is always audit ready. You also need to establish the key KPIs’ and report these to the business and help and encourage departmental heads achieve their targets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level, specifically BSc (Hons) Food Technology / Food Science or related discipline or equivalent.
- RSPH Level 4 Award in HACCP Management
- IFS/ISO/BRC Third Party Auditor Food Safety
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines and achieving targets
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to work above minimum expectations
- Ability to influence and challenge
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment is essential
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to emma.hanson@ silven.co. uk using EH/TMHY as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.