Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 22/01/2020
Up to 60K
Are you a Technical Manager with strong retailer and food service experience? If so, this is the perfect opportunity to join a large organisation working on new and innovative products with responsibility for the technical department and customer satisfaction.
To take full responsibility of the Technical Department and maintain excellent customer relations with retailers and food service customers.
- Ensure all process and manufacture of goods are controlled via HACCP
- Ensure QMS are in place to deliver compliance with internal and external requirements
- Root cause analysis
- Monitor KPI’s and drive improvement when needed
- Liaise with customers when on site during audits and business visits alike
- Provide leadership and direction of the technical department
- Ensure a safe working environment for all as set out in the standards of the SHE Policy
- Degree Calibre – Relevant food science, technology or micro qualification
- Advanced food hygiene
- Strong HACCP knowledge
- Allergen awareness
- Working with retailer code of practices
- Experience of maintaining internal audit programmes
- Maintaining QMS
- Technical Strategy implementation
- BRC experience
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your cv to bobby.fiddaman@ silven.co. uk with BF/6506 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.