Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/01/2020
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Lincolnshire, Boston
This is a fantastic role for a Technical Manager, to work with a progressive food business who are focused on delivering their award-winning products through a talented management team and a passion for continuous improvement. Working with all the major retailers and making their own branded products it’s a brilliant opportunity to this dynamic senior management team. They are ready to interview NOW !
- Are you an experienced Technical /Quality Manager who has worked in Food Manufacturing/Processing ?
- Have you been responsible for applying 3rd party food safety standards dealing with the BRC accreditation process?
- Does your experience include working with major retailer technical policies and systems?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacture?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- The Technical Manager role reports to the Site General Manager and is responsible for developing and leading the site quality and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company’s site Quality team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/6369 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 465247.