Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 23/10/2019
My client, a global branded food manufacturer, is looking for an experienced career driven Technical Manager to join their team in their newly built manufacturing facility. They are keen to develop their staff through training and reward processes.
- Do you have experience in a Technical Manager role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
- Can you inspire a team to strive for success?
- Can you create an open environment where problems can be tackled as a team?
- Do you want to join an innovative team of people working with Amazing family favourite products?
- Are you a natural leader with a track record of success?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Lead the technical team; setting standards for GMP, food safety and hygiene whilst maintaining cost control.
- Build the talents of a recently recruited team by developing them and ensuring high levels of performance, inspiring them to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.
- Report directly into the Site General Manager and operate as part of the senior leadership team.
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists and drive to promote a Food Safety and Quality culture.
- Manage effective communication, with external and internal contacts, to ensure all the technical needs of the business are met.
- Understand and Identify training requirements (e.g. HACCP, food hygiene etc.) and ensure the team are properly equipped.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS/5616 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463