Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/09/2019
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: circa £70,000 + Car.
Our client is a UK household name and their products are a worldwide brand, they supply all the major retailers with their instantly recognisable products and are at the forefront of their sector. We are recruiting for a Talented Technical Manager to join this fantastic food manufacturing business.
- Are you a Quality/Technical Manager (or equivalent) with strong chilled experience within the food manufacturing industry?
- Do you have experience working with High risk Products?
- Does your experience include working with major retailer technical policies and systems?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacturing?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- The Technical Manager role is responsible for developing and leading the site Technical and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
- Responsible for ensuring all technical standards are met and that the factory operation complies with all relevant site standards and food legislation, achieving the required levels of customer service and food quality.
- To improve the quality process controls and systems, the role is tasked with driving technical based improvements across the site that result in cost saving.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS5890 to email@example.com