Technical ManagerPosted 22nd July 2019
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Do you have experience in a Technical Manager role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
- Can you inspire a team to strive for success?
- Can you create an open environment where problems can be tackled as a team?
- Do you want to join an innovative team of people working with Amazing family favourite products?
- Are you a natural leader with a track record of success?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Lead the technical team; setting standards for GMP, food safety and hygiene whilst maintaining cost control.
- Build the talents of a recently recruited team by developing them and ensuring high levels of performance, inspiring them to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.
- Report directly into the Site General Manager and operate as part of the senior leadership team.
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists and drive to promote a Food Safety and Quality culture.
- Manage effective communication, with external and internal contacts, to ensure all the technical needs of the business are met.
- Understand and Identify training requirements (e.g. HACCP, food hygiene etc.) and ensure the team are properly equipped.
- My client, a global Food manufacturer is looking for an experienced career driven Technical Manager to join their team in their newly built manufacturing facility.
- The company is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards progress.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS/5616 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463