Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 19/07/2019
Are you a Senior Technical Professional within the Food Manufacturing sector with extensive experience of driving and implementing a multi-site technical strategy? My client, a manufacturing giant of high-risk, own label food products is looking for you.
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: South East England
Salary: £50k + depending on experience
- Degree qualified in food science, microbiology or related
- Food safety manager systems BRC v8, HACCP L4, food safety leader
- You will have extensive experience of formatting, articulating and delivering a clear Technical and Compliance strategy, in a food manufacturing business, preferably. Chilled / high-risk essential.
- Over 3 years’ experience in a Technical Manager role dealing with the needs and managing expectations of their customers (retailers)
- Strong understanding of microbiology is a distinct advantage
- You will lead and drive quality improvement, support the management and resolution of quality issues across the manufacturing sites and manage the technical relationships with retail customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all the Technical requirements of the retail customers are met, ensuring that unannounced BRC and customer audits are fully covered.
- To provide quality and technical guidance to the manufacturing sites and functions, and to lead and manage communication with all sites, internal customers and external customers regarding all technical information and issues.
- To ensure that the company requirements are met with regard to factory standards, product quality, technical procedures and information.
- You will assist in developing and implementing the Company’s Technical and Compliance strategy, to ensure the company policy and standards adapt and improve to minimise risk from emerging issues, and new regulations.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/5580 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.