Technical AssistantSilven Recruitment Posted 13/08/2019
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough, Melton Constable, Hemsby, Wrexham.
Salary: Circa. £32k
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Technical Assistant to join an Exciting Award-Winning business. Their products are both branded and own label, they work in a niche market in which they have a strong presence and the company growth is Very Impressive!!
- Experience in a Chilled Food Manufacturing environment is Required.
- Experience working with High risk products is preferred.
- A food science degree is preferred.
- You will be ready to get lots of new experience working in a Busy and thriving environment
- You will have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, ready to learn and develop your career.
- You will have experience writing specs, auditing and working with customers.
- You will be confident reporting into senior management, from different departments.
- You will be reporting in to and assisting the Technical Manager.
- When the Technical Manager is away, you will be covering their work.
- Be actively involved with maintaining, meeting and developing technical KPI’s.
- General Administration duties such as Compiling and trending data reports responding to customer queries and complaint trends.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with HS/5731 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!