Technical Assistant – FoodSilven Recruitment Posted 31/10/2019
Technical Assistant – Food
Do you have a degree in Food Science or similar and are looking for a technical role in the food industry? Would you like to work for a fast growing business with future opportunity to progress?
This supplier of Asian food to the retail and food service sectors are looking for a new member of their expanding Technical department. You will be assisting the Technical Manager with compliance, quality systems, and customer support with full training given.
- Are you degree qualified in Food Science, Food Technology, or similar?
- Have you recently graduated and want to expand your skills in the food industry?
- Do you have knowledge of current food legislation?
- Have you experience using Microsoft Office and database management?
- Working alongside the Technical Manager, you will ensure that all food specifications are up to date
- You will work closely with customers to investigate complaints or food safety issues
- You will ensure correct procedures are followed daily in the company’s warehouse, and provide technical training for warehouse staff when necessary
- You will also assist in audits, both internal and at third party manufacturers
- This company has over 20 years’ experience in the sector and are a key contributor to the growth of Asian food in the UK
- They pride themselves on an individual approach to customers to provide expert product advice
- They are growing, with the technical team doubling in size over the last two years, and are perfectly placed to help you develop your technical skills and take your experience in the food industry to the next level
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting KM/6095 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07748332417