Team Manager/Shift ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 09/01/2020
Team Manager/Shift Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Team Manager.
Location: North West London
Salary: circa £50-£55k + Bonus.
Do you have experience managing teams in a heavily automated high-volume manufacturing environment? This site is the largest of the multi-site ambient food manufacturer and needs someone to manage the Cost, Quality and Service to a high standard.
- You are required to have a similar level of experience (shift management) in high-volume automated manufacturing environment.
- A background in CI initiatives.
- Engineering background (degree) would be beneficial.
- Looking after Cost, Quality of product and the service.
- Look after the whole line from process through to packaging in moulded manufacturing area.
- Days based role; 6am-6pm Panama shift pattern rolling two weeks.
- Largest of all the sites in the UK, producing the highest volume of products with 78% going to the UK market and 22% to the non-UK market.
- Multi-cultural site with 38 different nationalities on site with the average length of service being 9.5 years.
- Strong CI culture with NVQ level training offered, 4 green belts and 42 orange belts on site.
To apply for this challenging role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference #HM6400 to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, call me on 01618327463.