Team LeaderSilven Recruitment Posted 28/10/2019
Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Cheshire, North Wales, Wirral, Merseyside
Salary: c£32K + benefits
Due to an internal promotion my client is looking to recruit a Team Leader for their site based in Cheshire.
- My client is a market leading food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for a Team Leader to play a key part in driving change.
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre individual who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and who wants to make a real difference.
- You’ll have a significant amount of high-speed production management experience in FMCG or food manufacturing along with a strong track record of performance improvement on both a personal and organisational level.
- You’ll be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- Communicate and consistently implement Company policies (H&S, Housekeeping etc)
- Maximise efficiencies through agreed staffing levels
- Liaise with engineering to ensure plant is operating to optimal standard and ensure action is taken as appropriate
- Accountable for KPI’s on an hourly/daily basis.
- Use and promote CI techniques to deliver agreed KPI’s
- Manage the performance and behaviour of all team members in line with current procedures.
- Conduct RTW interviews, grievance hearings and disciplinary hearings (up to verbal warning stage)
- Conduct investigations in a timely manner (H&S, food safety, conduct issues)
- Labour management – recording of holidays etc.
- Control breaks to maximise throughput & hygiene.
- Ensure plant, labour and materials are available to meet the daily production plan
- Accurately record hourly waste, efficiency and yield by line and action any non-conformances
- Ensure accurate recording of all downtime on OPE sheet and where required generate five why analysis and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Attend the daily production meeting to present a summary of the last 24 hours production
- Input OPE information onto toolkit database at end of shift & verify
- Propose and implement corrective actions to link in with Company Quality team activities and all audit requirements
- Train, coach and develop all staff as required and maintain skills matrix process in conjunction with Shift Manager
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6119 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.