Supply Chain ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 03/09/2019
Supply Chain Manager
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Supply Chain Manager to join a committed team in a growing International food manufacturer.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Suffolk, Cambridge, Stowmarket, Ipswich, South East
Salary: c£60k + bonus scheme + Excellent benefits package
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of Supply Chain Management in a FMCG working environment.
- Act as a role model and lead by example with good communication with the ability to encourage the team.
- Have the ability to drive change and encourage continuous improvement.
- Must have excellent organisational ability to facilitate project completion timescales.
- To lead, supervise and support the Supply Chain team and effectively communicate across the business.
- Work on Supply Chain implications of capacity, demand changes and business constraints.
- Be responsible for Freight planning/spend.
- To be responsible for Supply Chain dashboard and monthly reports, as well as chairing and attending daily and weekly meetings.
- Constantly think forward; for example, continuous improvement for Global Supply chain, always look for cost reduction and service improvement and own and run the S&OP processes.
- My client is an international player in their Niche market.
- They Support and care for the wellbeing of the employees and appreciate the value that they bring.
- There is a visionary approach to the business, with an emphasis on long term thinking and solid future planning.
Are you ready for your next challenge of driving Continuous Improvements and Setting the best example?
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS-5850 to email@example.com or give me a ring on 0161 832 7463.