Supplier Quality Manager -UKSilven Recruitment Posted 12/11/2019
Supplier Quality Manager -UK
Posted by: Pizza Hut c/o Silven recruitment
Job Title: Supplier Quality Manager- UK
Location: St Albans- flexible working
Salary: Highly Competitive salary including Car allowance plus benefits,
With more than 1,500 stores, the Pizza Hut Europe business unit is headquartered at the Restaurant Support Centre (RSC) in St Albans and leads the Pizza Hut brand in more than 25 countries with c. 130 franchisees. Our UK business is the biggest element within Europe, it is split into dine-in and delivery with the dine-in element being operated by a master franchisee.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Supplier Quality Manager to strategically manage raw material and supply chain vendors in the UK to ensure we are the #1 choice of all Pizza eaters!
- You will preferably have a degree in Food Science/Food Technology or Science related subject with proven Technical /Quality management .Your experience will ideally cover diverse product categories gained within Food Manufacturing, Retail or Food Service/QSR
- You will have the proven the ability to be able to conceive and deliver strategic objectives relating to food safety and quality
- Able to demonstrate your natural aptitude to influence and align senior management stakeholders on technically complex food safety related matters is essential
- Be able to travel to customer sites/ meetings , potentially 50-70% of the working week ( UK only)
- As Supplier Quality Manager , you will be responsible for ensuring all products and vendors are suitably approved and compliant with all relevant regulations, polices and brand standards
- You will own the relationship with key suppliers / products in the market. Visiting and liaising with them to drive Food safety standards and supplier audit performance.
- Responsible for driving key elements of the CSR strategy, specifically around nutritional and sourcing policies
- Manage supplier profile and specification approval on YUM supplier ,management system,
- Ensure all products are optimized for operational simplicity
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref mc6175 to our retained consultant email@example.com or 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.
All third-party applications will be passed to Silven for consideration.