Specifications TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 21/01/2021
Location: North Yorkshire
Job Title: Spec Tech
Salary: c£27k – £30k
Are you an experienced Specifications Technologist looking to work for one of the biggest names in Food Manufacturing?
- You will be responsible for internal specifications and ensuring they meet the right standard consistently.
- Set up approval for external specifications and relevant technical information in accordance with customer requirements.
- Refer to Assistant Technical Manager for specific work requests which require significant process changes.
- Work towards internal KPI’s and deliver a ‘right first time’ ethos.
- Review copy artwork, in line with updated customer technical and labelling policies, and include all regulatory changes that will impact on the accuracy of the pack information and labelling.
- Must have prior knowledge of writing specifications for retailers in a food manufacturing environment, chilled is preferred.
- Must have Food Safety level 3 and a Health and Safety Level 2 qualification.
- Food labelling qualification or equivalent.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- Part of a huge portfolio of food manufacturing business that supplies all the major retailers across the UK.
- Lots of chances for career progression with a clear path ahead of you.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM8531