Specifications TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 12/11/2019
Location: Suffolk; Thetford; Ipswich; Colchester
A leading food manufacturer based in Suffolk is seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their operations. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
- Are you a graduate with experience in the food and drink manufacturing industry?
- Do you have technical development experience in a factory environment?
- Have you worked on the legal requirements of food labelling?
- Are you a strong communicator, highly self-motivated and able to make logical and methodical decisions?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
Reporting to the site Technical Manager, the main purpose of this role to complete the technical specification for products and check artwork.
Duties will include:
- Writing technical specifications for all customers
- Assist in the generation of QA & Technical Systems to meet BRC and customer requirements
- Signing off artwork against customer requirements
- Conducting photography and tasting sessions
- Maintaining all customer files
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with AT/6173 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 or 07956 634 338, and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!