Specification TechnologistPosted 3rd December 2018 (2 weeks ago)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Specification Technologist to join my client’s expanding Technical department. They are going from strength to strength and are pioneers in their field supplying top quality products into both manufacturers and food service – this role comes with excellent future prospects within the company.
Job Title: Specification Technologist
Salary: competitive DOE
- Review and sign-off of all Raw Ingredient Specifications.
- Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
- Completion of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
- Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
- Educated to degree level – ideally in Food Science or a similar field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in food manufacturing.
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Meticulous attention to detail.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/STG to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call me on 0161 832 7463.
Not for you? No problem I specialise in NPD and Technical in London and the South – if you are looking for a new challenge give me a call.