Specification Manager (Retail)Silven Recruitment Posted 14/01/2021
Specification Manager (Retail)
Salary: £30-35k + package
Location: West Yorkshire
Are you a strong specification technologist who is confident dealing with retailer accounts? My client is recruiting a brand new role due to huge business growth in 2020. Is this you?
Work with the NPD team to create artwork, labelling and write specifications for new and existing products in line with customer requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers to submit specifications in the agreed format, to the correct level of detail, and within the agreed timelines as dictated by the customers’ critical path/gate process.
- Ensure product cooking instructions, nutritional information, storage instructions, microbiological assay, shelf-life analysis and supporting factory documentation has been completed/received.
- Manage the internal critical path for the launch of products.
- Liaise with artwork providers and printers where required, to facilitate and speed up product launches.
- Specifications to be built with due regard to current UK and EU legislation
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Food Science or similar
- Good knowledge of retail online specification systems
- Able to communicate at senior level – customers and suppliers
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- Well organised and able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Excellent computer skills – excel, word and outlook
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/8510 or call 07399 935 170
Unfortunately due to high response volume we aren’t always able to respond to every application. Should you not hear from us within 7 days of applying please assume that you have been unsuccessful