Site Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 01/09/2020
Site Technical Manager
£45-50 + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Site Technical Manager who would like to join a blue-chip food company and world-class manufacturer?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business with a proud 100-year history.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation and maintenance of the factory quality management & food safety management system, to comply with site specific customer requirements and accreditations
- Lead customer and accreditation audits
- Ensuring all paperwork is up to date and precise.
- Factory is audit ready at all times
- Management of out of spec product and ingredients, communicating effectively with commercial teams
- Management of customer & consumer complaints, leading reduction programs
- Working with PDC & QPE in line with Vivid for all product launches
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level, specifically BSc (Hons) Food Technology / Food Science or related discipline or equivalent.
- Level 4 Award in HACCP Management
- IFS/ISO/BRC Third Party Auditor Food Safety
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines and achieving targets
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to work above minimum expectations
- Ability to influence and challenge
- Experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment is essential
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with KG/7787 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.