Site Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 14/11/2019
Site Technical Manager
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Location: Newark, Grantham, Lincolnshire, East of England,
- Do you have several years’ experience in the Technical Manager in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
- Are you looking for the next step to run two sites?
- Can you work in a team that strives to succeed?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…
- Direct responsibility for all aspects of food safety and food quality across a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Part of the senior team reporting directly to the Site Director
- Leading the Technical and Quality Teams to drive the company values in terms of culture and attitude
- Management of the QA team
- Management of the technical database
- Management of the training matrix
- Responsible for legal and customer compliance, and company accreditations to include BRC
- Customer Complaints
- Isolation management
- Process control to include SOP’s
- Hygiene Team
- Intake QC
- Ensure all daily checks (HACCP/GMP/Due Diligence) are performed
- To ensure that any aspect that may affect Due Diligence is promptly and effectively addressed and communicated
- Responsible for all external and customer audits, ensuring that all non-conformances and corrective actions are closed out within agreed timescales
- Any other routine quality based tasks which are given and could include auditing, product specs, product attributes, etc
- My client, a global food manufacturer who has invested heavily on a state of the art facility are looking for experienced career driven candidates to work and progress through the company.
- The company is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards progress.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT6147 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.