Site Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 10/09/2019
Site Technical Manager
£60,000 – £65,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Technical Manager able to drive a culture of excellence in challenging environments? If so, please read on.
As Site Technical Manager at this blue-chip food company, you will be tasked with improving product quality, ensuring adherence to customer requirements, driving out waste and inefficiency whilst ensuring no impact on product quality, legality or safety.
The role will include line management of a site-based technical/quality team, so strong coaching and motivational ability will be key to success. Reporting to the Group Technical Manager, the role forms part of the Group Quality Leadership Team which operates across all UK sites.
- Overall governance and assurance of site Quality
- Creating a culture where our people are enabled and empowered every day
- Creating and delivering development plan for self and team
- Creating succession pathways both up through and across organisation
- Enabling team to create and deliver Quality Strategy in line with group strategic direction
- Developing high-level problem-solving capability and facilitation skills throughout the function (including crisis management)
- Create improvement opportunities for self and team
- Implementing and overseeing end-to-end QMS
- Making, and enabling others within the quality function to make, risk-based decisions on Product Quality with a commercial mind-set whilst ensuring no impact on consumer experience
- Encouraging others to find and reduce waste, in all its forms, in everything that the company does
Key skills & experience:
- HACCP level 4
- Food Safety Level 4
- Lead Auditor
- Knowledge of relevant retailer standards
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/5274.