Site Technical ManagerPosted 22nd July 2019
Site Technical Manager
£60,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Reference: GG/5484
Are you an experienced Site Technical Manager who would like to join a blue-chip food company and world-class manufacturer?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business with a proud 100-year history.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation and maintenance of the factory quality management & food safety management system, to comply with site specific customer requirements and accreditations, – BRC, IFS, RSPO etc.
- Owner of site HACCP, TACCP and integrity, food defence & fraud management systems.
- Support the factory in achieving and documenting GMP and hygiene standards to audit-ready at all times
- Lead customer and accreditation audits
- Co-ordination of RCA for issues and non-conformities
- Co-ordination of site close out for customer and accreditation audits
- Work with PDC, C&D and SQT to ensure comprehensive & collaborative risk assessments for products and ingredients in line with customer requirements and industry best practice
- Management of out of spec product and ingredients, communicating effectively with commercial teams
- Communication of Q KPIs
- Challenge lack of adherence to policy, procedure and specifications to improve ways of working
- Management of customer & consumer complaints, leading reduction programs
- Working with PDC & QPE in line with Vivid for all product launches
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree work and thinking level; in quality systems, engineering and process technology & proven experience in food industry in Q roles at supervisory level
- Expert on various types of management systems in general and specifically in food industry & competent Microsoft office skills
- Sense of customer needs in various countries and channels; able to see common denominators; see through complexity and bring simplicity to issues
- Strong influencing & project management
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with GG/5484 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.